Why a MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® Airless Radial Tire?
The MICHELIN X TWEEL airless radial tire is a single unit that replaces the current pneumatic tire/wheel/valve assembly. Once bolted on, there is no air pressure to maintain, thus eliminating the need to carry spare tires, tools, or repair kits.
The MICHELIN X TWEEL airless radial tire has a unique spoke design which helps dampen the ride for enhanced rider comfort when driving over gravel, uneven pavement, and bumps. The full width poly-resin spokes help provide lateral stiffness for improved side-hill stability. High performance compounds and an efficient contact patch are designed to provide excellent traction and long wear life – up to 2X longer than a pneumatic golf cart tire.
The MICHELIN X TWEEL airless radial tire performs like a pneumatic tire, but without the inconvenience and downtime associated with flats.
- Multi-directional tread pattern is optimized to help provide excellent side hill stability and prevent turf damage.
- Zero degree belts (under the tread) and proprietary design provide great lateral stiffness, while resisting damage and absorbing impacts.
- Michelin’s proprietary Comp10 Cable™ forms a semi-rigid “shear beam”, and allows the load to hang from the top.
- Heavy gauge steel with 4 bolt hub pattern fits on a variety of popular golf carts. Includes center hub cover.
- High strength, poly-resin spokes carry the load and absorb impacts, help dampen the ride, and provide a unique energy transfer that reduces pneumatic bounce.
|Tire Size||18x8.5N10 (205/50N10)|
|Bolt Pattern||4x4 in|
|Stud Bolt Diameter||13mm|
|Description||X® TWEEL® TURF Golf Cart|
|Max Speed||25 mph|
|Vehicle Type||Golf Cart|