Why a MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® Airless Radial Tire?
The MICHELIN X TWEEL airless radial tire is one single unit, replacing the current tire and wheel assembly. There is no need for complex mounting equipment and once they are bolted on, there is no air pressure to maintain.
The unique energy transfer within the poly-resin spokes of the MICHELIN Tweel SSL airless radial tire helps reduce the “bounce” associated with pneumatic tires, while providing outstanding handling characteristics.
The TWEEL airless radial tire is designed to perform like a pneumatic tire, but without the inconvenience and downtime associated with flat tires.
MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® SSL airless radial tire 2-piece hub models are available in two tread patterns: All Terrain and Hard Surface Traction. Paired with an OPTIONAL HUB ADAPTER of your choice, they are designed to fit a wide range of skid steer loaders and light construction equipment such as the Moffett M5500 Truck Mounted Fork Lift.
- Deep open tread (AT) designed for excellent cleaning and traction. A deep layer of undertread means the core can be retreaded again and again.
- Zero degree belts (under the tread) and proprietary design provide great lateral stiffness, while resisting damage and absorbing impacts.
- Michelin’s proprietary Comp10 Cable™ forms a semi-rigid “shear beam”, and allows the load to hang from the top.
- Unique 2-piece hub design accommodates insert adapters to fit a wide range of machines.
- High strength, poly-resin spokes carry the load and absorb impacts, help dampen the ride, and provide a unique energy transfer that reduces pneumatic bounce.
Skid Steer Loader & Other Equipment
|Hub Type||SSL 2-Piece Hub|
|Description||X® TWEEL® SSL All Terrain / 2-Piece Hub|
|Tread Type||All Terrain|