Why a MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® Airless Radial Tire?
The MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF airless radial tire is one single unit, replacing the current tire/wheel/valve assembly. Once they are bolted on, there is no air pressure to maintain, and the common problems of unseated beads and flat tires are completely eliminated.
The MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF airless radial tire has a consistent hub height which helps ensure the mower deck produces an even cut. The full-width poly-resin spokes provide excellent lateral stability for outstanding side hill performance, while the unique design of the spokes helps dampen the ride for enhanced operator comfort, even when navigating over curbs and other bumps. High performance compounds and an efficient contact patch are designed to provide a long wear life that is two to three times that of a pneumatic tire at equal tread depth.
The MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF product is designed to perform like a pneumatic tire, but without the risk and costly downtime associated with flat tires and unseated beads.
- Tread design optimized to minimize turf damage while providing excellent traction and a long service life.
- Zero degree belts (under the tread) and proprietary design provide great lateral stiffness, while resisting damage and absorbing impacts.
- Michelin’s proprietary Comp10 Cable™ forms a semi-rigid “shear beam”, and allows the load to hang from the top.
- Heavy gauge steel hub designed to fit on a variety of popular mowers.
- High strength, poly-resin spokes carry the load and absorb impacts, help dampen the ride, and provide a unique energy transfer that reduces pneumatic bounce.
Zero Turn Radius Mower
|Bolt Pattern||4x4 in|
|Description||X® TWEEL® TURF 18", 4x4"|
|Tweel Type||X-Tweel Turf|