Why a MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® Airless Radial Tire?
The MICHELIN X TWEEL airless radial tire is a single unit that replaces the current pneumatic tire/wheel/valve assembly. Once bolted on, there is no air pressure to maintain, thus eliminating the need to carry spare tires, tools, or repair kits.
The full width poly-resin spokes help dampen the ride for enhanced operator comfort, while providing outstanding lateral stiffness for excellent cornering and side-hill stability. In addition, the low pressure contact patch of the MICHELIN X TWEEL UTV helps provide outstanding off-road traction.
The MICHELIN X TWEEL UTV airless radial tire was developed to improve mobility in difficult environments and conditions where vehicles are exposed to rugged roads, jagged terrain and other hostile elements. In the face of these obstacles, the TWEEL UTV product is designed to perform like a pneumatic radial tire, but with the robustness and damage resistance of an airless tire.
- Deep, open and aggressive tread design cleans mud while providing excellent stability and traction.
- Zero degree belts (under the tread) and proprietary design provide great lateral stiffness, while resisting damage and absorbing impacts.
- Michelin’s proprietary Comp10 Cable™ forms a semi-rigid “shear beam”, and allows the load to hang from the top.
- Heavy gauge steel with 4 bolt hub pattern fits on a variety of popular UTV machines.
- High strength, poly-resin spokes carry the load and absorb impacts, help dampen the ride, and provide a unique energy transfer that reduces pneumatic bounce.
Utility Terrain Vehicle
|Common Fitments||Artic Cat, Textron, CAT CUV|
|Bolt Pattern||4x115 mm|
|Bolt Hole Diameter||13 mm|
|Description||X® TWEEL® UTV, 26x11, 4x115 mm|
|Max Speed||62 mph|
|Offset||+35 mm (6+4)|
|Center Hole Diameter||2.7 in|